How You Can Help Support the Chapter
The North Texas Lone Star STC chapter welcomes sponsorship to help defray costs for our events, educational offerings, publications, and other chapter services that support STC and the chapter’s charitable purposes. Sponsors receive recognition throughout the year.
Financial Sponsor Benefit Levels
The chapter’s Sponsorship program offers value for your marketing dollars and charitable donations. Sponsorship levels are offered in Gold, Silver, and Bronze. A sponsor can donate a location or refreshments for our monthly meetings, or can donate money. Chapter sponsorship runs throughout the sponsored year with no long-term commitment. Sponsorship may be directly connected to a single event or a project.
Corporate Sponsorship Program
We invite technical communication companies and local area companies to support NTLSC’s efforts to better serve our profession and grow the chapter’s future with a tax-deductible contribution. In exchange, there are direct benefits for your company detailed in the corporate sponsorship program brochure:
- Your company’s logo displayed in the Current Sponsors section of our website
- Logo/tagline link to your corporate website
- A post about your sponsorship to NTLSC Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn sites
- An hour-long webinar on vendor-specific services presented to NTLSC chapter and to STC members throughout the world
- Your company name included in listings and e-mail announcements for NTLSC event promotions
- Distribution of your literature and handouts at NTLSC events
- Displaying your sign at sponsored events and NTLSC awards celebrations events (excluding workshops)
- Complimentary tickets to the NTLSC awards celebration
- Recognition of your company’s sponsorship in the NTLSC Awards Celebration program
Please download a copy of our sponsorship brochure for more information.
NTLSC Sponsorship Contacts:
Bob Want email@example.com
Jennifer Prior Schledorn firstname.lastname@example.org