How to Write a Technical Book Workshop
Saturday, September 23rd, 9 AM – 4 PM CT, Online
Being an author is, in many ways, not much different from being a technical writer documenting a product. But it is also very different because you’re working without a net. It’s fun and it’s terrifying. This Saturday seminar covers everything you need to know to get into the fascinating and occasionally high-paying field of book writing.
Includes 5 sessions
- Being an Author: The Basics
- Creating Effective Book Proposals and Documentation Plans
- Coauthoring without Homicide
- Writing Third-Party Books
- Ghostwriting for Fun and Profit
- Students: Free (10 spots)
- STC Members: $20
- Non-STC Members: $30
Get your tickets here!