About this event
Every year, the NTLSC Chapter holds a year-end event to celebrate our Lone Star STC members, our dedicated volunteers, and the holiday season at Lamberti’s. The cost of this banquet dinner is as follows:
- STC Members – $15
- Non-Members – $25
- Students – $10
PREMIUM ITALIAN MENU (Including vegetarian options):
- (Choose 1 Entrée)
- Entrée Course: Lasagna, Fettuccine Alfredo, 10 in.-One-topping Pizza, Spaghetti with meatball or sausage, or Chicken Parmesan (choose 1)
- (Choose two of salad or appetizer or dessert courses)
- Salad Course: Lamberti’s Salad or Caesar salad (Choose 1)
- Appetizer course: Arancine, bread sticks, Calamari or Bruschetta Pomodoro (choose 2)
- Dessert Course: Mini Cannoli or Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce (Choose 1)
*Alcoholic beverages are on your own tab.
NTLSC Award Presentation!
Each year, NTLSC honors our volunteers. We will be presenting our certificates of recognition, our certificates of appreciation, our annual BALA award, and the our 2024 nominee for STC’s Distinguished Community Service Award
Holiday Book Swap!
Had it with that handbook? Done with this dictionary? Bored with that book? Want to recycle that reference? Pass on a periodical?
Let’s bring them all to the Holiday Book Swap to celebrate the season of giving (and taking)! You can socialize with colleagues, pass on items from your personal library that you don’t need anymore, and maybe pick up other gently used titles that you can’t live without. Swappable items are not restricted to Tech Comm references. Bring a book to participate in the book swap – it’s lots of fun. In fact, several people brought multiple books at our previous event so they could swap multiple books.
We will have several books from A Books Apart available in the book swap!
You must RVSP by December 2nd to attend!